Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello redspy999,

I am sorry to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original, we don't have many explicitly military or war themed maps because they are hard to do without making sensitive builds. I would say your build is appropriate, there aren't any alarming structures, but it is a bit plain. The ground isn't terraformed very well, and the pieces of the map look very disjointed. I would have liked to see more details or the build looking a bit more busy and compact for a military war camp.

The parkour is currently extremely exploitable as shown here: http://prntscr.com/vdhbfg this skip is possible with /speed 2, which is accessible to all players. That could be easily fixed with barriers, however. The parkour aside from this is very repetitive with the map being comprised solely of fence and ladder parkour. It is extremely short, even for an easy map. Try to use many different kinds of blocks all throughout your parkour to make a unique and interesting course. You can see examples of our current mapmaking standards at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.