Rejected Greece (by Ayesbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
This map is nice. It has a decorative vibe to it and is unique for its creativity. I don't know if there are any other maps on Greece, but this is for sure a +1 from me.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'm sorry but i have to give a -0.5 :c

Theme: there's a greece temple-related map on hard, forget the exact name but it makes this map unoriginal. -1
Build:
it's simple but nice, i like how you included a patch of parkour for tartarus. however, the floating islands aspect hurts it a lot. 0
Parkour:
good difficulty, good length but you need more variation in the jumps. try using blocks like ice, walls, flower pots, water/lava, heads, etc. 0

i do think you're good at building though, so if you made another map with a better theme and didn't use floating islands it would definitely have a shot at acceptance. good luck though c:

Ratings
so i'm sorry but i have to give a -0.5 :c

Theme: there's a greece temple-related map on hard, forget the exact name but it makes this map unoriginal. -1
Build:
it's simple but nice, i like how you included a patch of parkour for tartarus. however, the floating islands aspect hurts it a lot. 0
Parkour:
good difficulty, good length but you need more variation in the jumps. try using blocks like ice, walls, flower pots, water/lava, heads, etc. 0

i do think you're good at building though, so if you made another map with a better theme and didn't use floating islands it would definitely have a shot at acceptance. good luck though c:
I will try to improve and try to make another one, thank you for helping me improve :D

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Unfortunately I will be rejecting this map due to the following reasons; the build is decent, but it’s scattered all over the place, and looks messy as well as the theme being unoriginal as we already have some ‘Greece’ related maps. The parkour fits the difficulty, and length for what you’re going for, but the jumps are unvaried. In the future, please use a variation of blocks, I recommend flower pots, ice, soul sand, fences and chests.

Thanks for taking the time to create, and submit this map, I’d love to see more from you in the future.

Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.