Rejected Green Bird - Easy

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
Here is my map 'Green Bird', part of my bird parkour series. This parkour is considered to be an 'easy' parkour map.

Notes:
  • No checkpoints
  • Bird theme - Explore the outside of the bird, before conquering the final challenge inside him!
  • Easy map
The course was built by me (Mahalouker), on the creative server and can be found on Orc's plot at '/plot visit orc001 2'.

Finally, here are some screenshots of the actual map!

Thank you for looking at this map submission!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This map needs checkpoints if you want it on easy. And not sparse checkpoints. Easy, means you have to have some pretty silly amounts of checkpoints on a course. Have one at maybe each corner of the bird, because without checkpoints, this map is unfair to easy players.

~ Billy

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
This map needs checkpoints if you want it on easy. And not sparse checkpoints. Easy, means you have to have some pretty silly amounts of checkpoints on a course. Have one at maybe each corner of the bird, because without checkpoints, this map is unfair to easy players.

~ Billy
Alright, I have added 5 checkpoints to the course. Tell me if I would need to re-post this entire thread

Ratings
I find this quite a good map but like RobotzMan said, it's a little too hard for easy. People who go to Easy like to do something easy, but this is very hard for them because: A.There are so many around-the-block jumps that I am having trouble {not boasting or anything} B. Lots of ladder/quad jumps. I think this should definately be medium.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438881874,1438881462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this real? 5 checkpoints?!!
lol

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
I find this quite a good map but like RobotzMan said, it's a little too hard for easy. People who go to Easy like to do something easy, but this is very hard for them because: A.There are so many around-the-block jumps that I am having trouble {not boasting or anything} B. Lots of ladder/quad jumps. I think this should definately be medium.
To help make this map more suitable for easy, I added 5 checkpoints. These are really quite close together. Despite there still being a few tricky jumps, it will challenge the easy players; like I said the many checkpoints should make up for the more difficult jumps.

Hope that Explains!