Grinding Ban

GandalfDaBlue

MVP
GandalfDaBlue
GandalfDaBlue
MVP
Ratings
19 9
So I got banned, and I think it was because they thought I was using an autoclicker.... I wasn't. I was holding down my key with my finger and reading a book. I had my sould turned off and wasnt looking at the screen and next thing I know, I'm banned. That's not wrong, is it?

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,347 83
Hey! I can totally understand your frustration, however, if you are unresponsive to staff, we have to assume you are using an autoclicker/macro to automate the task.

Staff will usually teleport you around and will message you to get your attention, but if you do not respond and continue clicking after a certain amount of time, we will assume you are cheating. We can't see through your screen to see if you are weighing down your keyboard, watching a movie on another screen etc, so we can only go off of the lack of response, as most of the time being teleported around would get the attention of a player if they were still semi-paying attention to the screen.

This is highlighted in the rules as well, so I would suggest having a quick look over these to prevent this happening again.

Macros.png

I know grinding can sometimes be boring, but it's best to still keep an eye on your screen every few moments or so.

GandalfDaBlue

MVP
GandalfDaBlue
GandalfDaBlue
MVP
Ratings
19 9
Hey! I can totally understand your frustration, however, if you are unresponsive to staff, we have to assume you are using an autoclicker/macro to automate the task.

Staff will usually teleport you around and will message you to get your attention, but if you do not respond and continue clicking after a certain amount of time, we will assume you are cheating. We can't see through your screen to see if you are weighing down your keyboard, watching a movie on another screen etc, so we can only go off of the lack of response, as most of the time being teleported around would get the attention of a player if they were still semi-paying attention to the screen.

This is highlighted in the rules as well, so I would suggest having a quick look over these to prevent this happening again.

View attachment 73547

I know grinding can sometimes be boring, but it's best to still keep an eye on your screen every few moments or so.
Okay thanks. I think I understand now. Just a suggestion, but maybe they could add a item that staff have that plays a siren noise or some other loud sound to try and get the person's attention if they have their sound on.

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,347 83
Okay thanks. I think I understand now. Just a suggestion, but maybe they could add a item that staff have that plays a siren noise or some other loud sound to try and get the person's attention if they have their sound on.
That's definitely a good idea! I believe sending a /msg does make a little "ping" sound effect as well - but this might depend on realms and versions etc, it happens sometimes, but not all the time to my knowledge.

GandalfDaBlue

MVP
GandalfDaBlue
GandalfDaBlue
MVP
Ratings
19 9
Wait you got banned?!?!?!?
I need you to afk for me D:
Yeah... i wasn't keeping my attention on the screen, and I was grinding with one hand and doing other things. The mod tped me around for like 2 mins, and I didnt look up lol. When I finally look up, I'm banned XD. And since its only 1 day, I can't appeal.... bye bye leaderboard.... and I was in the top 10 on two lbs....
Post automatically merged:

ill be back around 6 pm EST

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
152 9
Yeah as said above you can change a keybind for example (so its easier and a bit quicker, but not autoclicker style lol) but you still need to pay attention in case staff decide to check on you