117 5
Username: Catmaster2000

Parkour name: Guardian Parkour

Level of difficulty: Easy

Jumps: around 34

Tester: ninja_nina

warp: /warp GuardianPK

This warp can be found on the creative server

[DOUBLEPOST=1485744471][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm very sorry I didn't mean to put medium and I can't change it. Very sorry.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Hey, I've taken some time to review your parkour!

What I liked:
- I like the simple theme and jumps you have given this map, even though the hard difficulty has a sea temple parkour which relates to Guardians, it still different to it!

What I didn't like:
-I didn't like the amount of ice jumps there is, even though you did have some ladder and fence jumps you can add some different blocks other than a consistent ice blocks!

Keep in mind that my opinion doesn't affect the decision of the final map judge!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Hey, I've taken some time to review your parkour!

What I liked:
- I like the simple theme and jumps you have given this map, even though the hard difficulty has a sea temple parkour which relates to Guardians, it still different to it!

What I didn't like:
-I didn't like the amount of ice jumps there is, even though you did have some ladder and fence jumps you can add some different blocks other than a consistent ice blocks!

Keep in mind that my opinion doesn't affect the decision of the final map judge!
Thanks for the feedback! (This is my first ever parkour entry) :D

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hello Catmaster2000,
I am sorry to rell you that I am going to reject this course.
2 reasons for that. The design is wayy to simple. Only a minecraft structure with very basic jumps, is not what a fancy parkour should be and the second thing is, we already have a underwater/Guardian related course on hard!
Thanks for submitting this course and I hope to see more good ideas in the future

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.