[Guide] A guide to Islands plugin the Plugin that makes Skyblock Possible.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello everyone, in today's guide we'll be covering the Island plugin.

Q. What is the Islands plugin?
A.
The islands plugin is the plugin that allows for the creation of an island for anyone to build whatever they want within the extensions of the island. The base island starts with 125x125 extension block area for a person to build in. To be able to see all commands with islands do /is help, or if you want a menu do /is . The plugin allows for friends to play. An island at base level can have 5 team members base. The base ore generation for a cobblestone generator is 95% stone and 5% coal ore.

Q. How do I create an island?
A.
Do the command /is and click on the grass block as seen in screenshot below:
2019-08-04_00.42.14.png

There are 3 island types that you can create all the islands have a base extension of 125 blocks by 125 blocks. The island types are:

1. Main Skyblock Island - This island contains a tree, a chest that contains the standard items of (1 water bucket, 1 lava bucket, 2 torches, 3 bones, 1 wheet seed, 1 beetroot seed, 1 pumpkin seed, 1 sugar cane, 1 red mushroom, 1 red mushroom, 1 cactus, 3 bread, and a fishing rod), and 75 ores that include: Coal, Emerald, lapis, Redstone, diamond and gold. The island also contains a cow and a starting cobble generator.

2. Classical Skyblock Island - This island contains a tree, a chest with standard items previously mentioned, and a cow.

3. Vip Island - This island requires to have a donor rank of VIP or above (VIP+, MVP, or MVP+) . The island contains the following: An enderchest, a chest with previously mentioned items, cobble generator, a cow, and has 80 ores (5 more diamond ores over Main Skyblock island and more higher quality ore) the ores are: Redstone, Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Coal, lapis, and Iron. It also contains a cow and a tree and a starting cobble generator.

Q. How do I change my islands biome?
A.
You can change the island biome by doing /is and clicking on the sappling, or by using the command /is biomes (Can also just do /biomes). The default biome of an island is plains. The following biomes can be changed to in /is biomes are:

1. Desert Biome for 25,000 dollars in game money.

2. Jungle Biome for 40,000 dollars in game money.

3. Plains Biome for 25,000 dollars in game money. Note this is the base biome on all islands.

4. Savanna Biome for 25,000 dollars in game money.

Q. How do I upgrade my Island?
A.
A player can upgrade their island by doing /is clicking on the fire charge in the menu to get to the upgrades menu, or by doing the command /upgrades or /is upgrades . The upgrades and their cost are:

1. Island Extension Upgrades
[/B]
1. Upgrade from 5 Island members to 6 Island members for the cost of 65 thousand dollars.

2. Upgrade from 6 Island members to 7 Island members for the cost of 150 thousand dollars plus 1000 mana.

3. Upgrade from 7 island members to 8 island members for the cost of 300 thousand dollars plus 2000 mana.

4. Upgrade from 8 Island members to 10 Island members for the cost of 1 million dollars and 4000 mana and requires rank 6 from /rankup.

3. Number of Island homes
1. Upgrade from 95% stone, 5% coal ore to 85% stone, 15% coal ore for the cost of 500 thousand dollars plus 3500 mana.

2. Upgrade from 85% stone, 15% coal ore to 80% stone, 15% coal ore, 5% iron ore for the cost of 1.25 million dollars plus 4500 mana.

3. Upgrade from 80% stone, 15% coal ore, 5% iron ore, to 75% stone, 10% coal ore, 10% iron ore, 5% gold ore for the cost of 1.75 million dollars plus 5500 mana.

4. Upgrade from 75% stone, 10% coal ore, 10% iron ore, 5% gold ore to 65% Stone, 10% Coal Ore, 10% iron ore, 10% gold ore, and 5% diamond ore for the cost of 2.5 Million dollars plus 6500 mana and requires rank 6 from /rankup .

Q. How do I invite players to my Island?
A.
The Island owner can invite a player to their island by doing /is invite (playername) Note this will delete the person who joins island. In addition if you want to view all players in the team on an island do /is team . A player who is invited can do /is accept to accept an invite to join their island or decline it by doing /is reject .

Q. How do I lock my Island from Visitors?
A.
A player can lock their island from Visitors by doing /is lock (this will lock the island to visitors) you can type the command again to unlock the island.

Q. How can I set my island home and return back to my island?
A.
A player can set their island home by doing /is sethome (1-5) and can teleport back to their island by doing /is go (1-5) .

Q. How can I ban a player from my island?
A.
A person can ban another player from their island by doing /is ban (playername). If you want to see what players have been banned from your island you can do /is banlist . If you want to unban a player the command is /is unban (playername).

Q. How can I temporarily make a player have fulled access to my island without that person loosing their island?
A.
The island owner can person can temporarily make a player have full access to their island by doing /is coop (playername) this will stay until you either /is uncoop(playername) or kick the player by do /is expel (playername) . You can see all people you currently have cooped by doing /is listcoops .

Q. How can I kick a visitor/cooped person off my island?
A.
The person can kick a person or visitor off the island by doing /is expel (playername) .

Q. How do I kick a person off my island team?
A.
The island owner can kick a person off the team by doing /is kick (playername).

Q. How can I chat with only my Island members?
A.
A person can chat only with their island members by doing /is tc or /is teamchat .

Q. How can I rename my island?
A.
The island owner can rename their island by doing /is rename (name) by default the island name is the owner of the islands. If you want to revert to the default island name a person can do that by doing /is resetname .

Q. How can i restart my Island?
A.
The island owner can do /is reset then /is confirm to delete the entire island and start over.

Q. How do i leave a team or transfer an island over to another person?
A.
A island owner can transfer the island to another team member by doing /is makeleader (playername) then can leave the island by doing /is leave. However, if you are just an island member all you have to do is /is leave .

Q. How do I increase my island level and how can i see what blocks will increase the island level?
A.
The island level is just an indication of all blocks placed total by /is values. A person can see all blocks worth value by doing /is values and can check their island level by doing /is level or doing /is and clicking on the netherstar.

blocks that currently provide value to an island and their value are:
1. Emerald Blocks are worth: 5 Island levels per Emerald block placed.

2. Diamond Blocks are worth: 3 Island levels per Diamond block placed.

3. Gold blocks are worth: 1.5 island levels per Gold block placed.

4. Iron Blocks are worth: .25 Island levels per iron block placed.

5. Spawners are worth 50 island levels per spawner placed.

6. The dragon egg from /rankup 10 is worth 5000 island levels when placed.

7. Each hopper placed is worth .5 island levels.

Q. How can I allow people to teleport to my island and how do i see other possible islands I can visit?
A.
A person can make a sign with [Welcome] as seen in screenshot below to allow a player to teleport to their island by doing /is warp (playername):
1564899906979.png

If you want to see other players islands you do /is warps (Organized by number of people who have liked the island) If you want to visit another persons island with a welcome sign you can do /is warp (playername) .

Q. How can I like an Island I visit?
A.
A person can make a sign with [Like] on the first line of the sign and a person can right click the sign to like the island or a person can do /is like to like the island. This will increase the warp visibility in /is warps .

Q. How can I see island challenges?
A.
A person can view all island challenges by doing /challenges or /is challenges. If a person wants to complete a challenge they must have all required items within inventory or do whatever the challenge describes. You can also get to challenges by doing /is and clicking on the book.

Q. How Can I edit what visitors can do on my island?
A.
The island owner can edit what visitors can do on an island by doing /is settings by clicking on whatever item to activate or dis-active an action for visitors to be able to do. A visitor can see all island settings they are currently on by doing /is settings .

Q. How can I change the language of what I see in the commands?
A.
A person can change the language by doing /is lang (this will allow you to see all the languages available). Then by doing /is lang (number) this will change all commands to that language.

Q. How Can i see who has the most island level on the server?
A.
A player can view the top islands on a server by doing /is top .

Q. How can I view another person's island level?
A.
A player can do /is level (playername) to view another person's island level.

In Summary:
A player can see all commands related to Islands by doing /is help. A person can first create their island by doing /is and go back to it by doing /is go (1-5) and can move their own island spawn by doing /is sethome. A player can invite another player to their island by doing /is invite (playername) and can be kicked by doing /is kick (playername). A player can temporarily coop players (lasts until a person is uncooped or expeled) by doing /is coop (playername) and can uncoop by doing /is uncoop (playername). A person can expel visitors/cooped players by doing /is expel (playername) . That concludes this guide on islands.

Geshultz