VIP
Camyooo
Camyooo
VIP
Ratings
8 1
I don't know if this matters a whole lot
but I care about jumps and ranks on the parkour sever
more than anything, probably because it makes you seem really good.
Well today I will be telling you how to get 100 gems in about 7-10 minutes no scamming Involved.
First let me say that this actually works, I just got skilled and I don't even have 10,000 jumps
so before you say "Please don't say beat insane or hard" No! this all starts on one of the easiest courses
on the server
The cake
Yes I know the first part involves jumping on very hard fences with carpet on them
but once you pass that it gets pretty easy in fact I can beat the cake level in about 25-30 seconds
and I just keep adding and adding my gems to get better ranks.
I hope this helps but if the cake one is too hard for you I would suggest finding the course that is easy for you
mine of course is the cake but maybe yours is flappy bird or the snowman or the tower
or maybe its not even on easy I don't know!
but once you find it do these steps
1. Play it until you think you can beat it without falling
2. Once you've beat it once start timing yourself with a stopwatch
3. If you're a donor use swiftness potions if not its fine (Swiftness potions sometimes make it harder because you jump too far so don't feel bad)
4. And last find out why you keep messing up if you miss a jump look back and follow your tracks
I hope this helps :D
Now go start jumping!

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
This would work, but it also encourages players to not go and try out all of the different courses, which is the opposite of what the server is there for. Rank is meant to be representative of skill, this feels like cheating the system.

Camyoo

VIP
Camyooo
Camyooo
VIP
Ratings
8 1
That is true now that I think of it
Sorry if I made it sound like cheating then again
Since they would be looking for the perfect course
They would probably try most of the courses before finding
The best one

Ratings
Nice One Dacon! Also Cameron I agree with billybo10000 beacuse I like your way to get gems fast but people would abuse that.

Ratings
Nice One Dacon! Also Cameron I agree with billybo10000 beacuse I like your way to get gems fast but people would abuse that.
Maybe, but I tried the cake parkour course, and the fence part with the red carpet things was sort of hard for me at first, maybe still is xD.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
wow dacon lol I have a tip

go to hard and beat the jungle around jumps very easy and short i make 200 gems in 2 minutes