Not open for further replies.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello. Not very helpful but if you ever need a staff member online you can simply get one by typing /staff and messaging them on whichever server they are on to come assist you.

elisnakeman

Donator
Ratings
Hello. Not very helpful but if you ever need a staff member online you can simply get one by typing /staff and messaging them on whichever server they are on to come assist you.
Thnx Hydro, I never knew that command nor ever heard of it. :)

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I recently applied, I hope I get staff because Im on with a lot of hackers

lately i have been having trouble with hackers also. not many mods have been responsive when i /helpop (msg) them
It seems like alot of the staff has been going afk. I have been trying to get the hackers banned but its not that east if there isn't a mod on the ban them. I think getting a active moderator for kitpvp would be very helpful and make the server more hacker free.

Michael_

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
71 6
lately i have been having trouble with hackers also. not many mods have been responsive when i /helpop (msg) them
It seems like alot of the staff has been going afk. I have been trying to get the hackers banned but its not that east if there isn't a mod on the ban them. I think getting a active moderator for kitpvp would be very helpful and make the server more hacker free.
Jesus, this is a old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.