Gym Lads and Ladettes

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
Hello ManaCube!

Just wanted to spark some discussion for my gym junkies out there. Whether you're just starting out or you're a professional, if you need any advice or anything like that hit me up. (Used to be a certified personal trainer).
Also when I get round to joining the discord servers feel free to message me for some free workout plans. I only really specialize in strength and muscle growth but I dabble in some weight loss too.

If you don't gym, you should. I know a lot of y'all be spending like 8-10 hours a day (sometimes even that is generous), grinding your games, so defo get out and keep healthy :).

Take it easy people.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I wanna go to gym but im scared to go by myself cause I'm so awkward
I went running recently, in the rain, at night, so that people don't see me. That was my first run run since at least 5 years ago
I'm not a weak or out of shape person tho, altho i am big, I go mountain climbing A LOT
Been trying to get away from games since I used to play 14hr+ a day

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
I wanna go to gym but im scared to go by myself cause I'm so awkward
I went running recently, in the rain, at night, so that people don't see me. That was my first run run since at least 5 years ago
I'm not a weak or out of shape person tho, altho i am big, I go mountain climbing A LOT
Been trying to get away from games since I used to play 14hr+ a day
Aye man, you got to start somewhere!
I remember I used to be a stick insect when I first started, now I would humbly put it that I'm a weapon.
You will find that people in the gym are usually the most friendly; I recently joined a bodybuilding gym and the people there could not have been nicer. It is always nice to train with someone, but it's nice to be in your own space sometimes. Keep it up champ. Only good things to come!

SapphireCave459

Earth Mod
SapphireCave459
SapphireCave459
Mod
Ratings
15 1
I go off and on. Mostly I'll skip a few days then forget I'm supposed to be going and go a month or two (honestly way longer than that) without going again. I work retail though so im up on my feet for 5+ hours a day so that definitely helps balance it out. I needa start going again though