khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Hello hi yes

Theme: good, no gym nor gymnast maps so good job bud

Build: incredible, love the guys face. its just so adorable

PK: as expected from u, pk is good and checks all of the boxes and is fun to play

+1 want this to be accepted :)

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hello hi yes

Theme: good, no gym nor gymnast maps so good job bud

Build: incredible, love the guys face. its just so adorable

PK: as expected from u, pk is good and checks all of the boxes and is fun to play

+1 want this to be accepted :)
Thanks for the feedback, I'm really happy you like the map!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello SacredPvP!
I am here to give you my review of the map! Please remember... (blah blah blah, you know I'm not a map judge let's just get to the point)

Firstly I think the theme is GREAT since there are no other maps related to gymnasts or overall anything related to gyms if I'm right! Good work on the theme!
Secondly I think the build is OKAY. It's recognizable as a gymnastic which is the theme you were going for so good job on that! However I think the build is a little too simple (although maybe I could be wrong.) The gymnast is just built in a very small scale where putting details on it is hard. However considering how small the build is you managed to put in a decent amount of details, so good job!
Lastly I think the parkour is
GOOD. It's of good length, has a nifty amount of checkpoints, but one of them has multiple places of use so that's also good! My only issue with the map is that I think it might be a little too difficult for an easy map. Some of the jumps definitely need adjustments if you ask me!

Remember that this is only my opinion and it's up to the map judge to judge your map as he/she thinks is best!
Good luck :)

ILeftTheGame_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
xX_SacredPvp_Xx
ELITE
Ratings
383 3
Hello SacredPvP!
I am here to give you my review of the map! Please remember... (blah blah blah, you know I'm not a map judge let's just get to the point)

Firstly I think the theme is GREAT since there are no other maps related to gymnasts or overall anything related to gyms if I'm right! Good work on the theme!
Secondly I think the build is OKAY. It's recognizable as a gymnastic which is the theme you were going for so good job on that! However I think the build is a little too simple (although maybe I could be wrong.) The gymnast is just built in a very small scale where putting details on it is hard. However considering how small the build is you managed to put in a decent amount of details, so good job!
Lastly I think the parkour is
GOOD. It's of good length, has a nifty amount of checkpoints, but one of them has multiple places of use so that's also good! My only issue with the map is that I think it might be a little too difficult for an easy map. Some of the jumps definitely need adjustments if you ask me!

Remember that this is only my opinion and it's up to the map judge to judge your map as he/she thinks is best!
Good luck :)
Thanks for the feedback and showing me some of the jumps that were to hard!

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
I disagree with the people above actually. I couldn't recognize what it was and found this build to be a bit unattractive. -1 on the build from me but great parkour!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I disagree with the people above actually. I couldn't recognize what it was and found this build to be a bit unattractive. -1 on the build from me but great parkour!
I don't think the build is excellent either, it's rather small scaled and doesn't have a lot of detail. However considering how small it actually is I think it has a decent amount of detail and I found it recognizable which is hard when having a small build. Wonder what the map judges think?

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
I don't think the build is excellent either, it's rather small scaled and doesn't have a lot of detail. However considering how small it actually is I think it has a decent amount of detail and I found it recognizable which is hard when having a small build. Wonder what the map judges think?
True but It looks more like ballet than gymnastics. This could go either way!

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Thank you for the feedback everyone! Except it doesnt look like ballet....
Im not saying this in a rude way but gymnasts wear leotards with the skin on their legs showing. In the build, the person has black legging type clothing making it look like tights. I think if you made the black part the skin tone of the person, then it would look more like gymnastics. Also if it is a girl maybe a ponytail or bun. And the last thing, when doing gymnastics, wearing shoes is a not good. I feel that if you change the build a little, it would look more like what you are going for. Once again this is only my advice but I think adding the parts I said would make it look great.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/design: For the parkour theme it's pretty good, I've seen character themes before but I have certainly not seen a 'gymnast' theme before, for the detail unfortunately from my POV it's pretty basic, as others have mentioned it's a little small which then means it's not really detailed and looks kind of out of place.

Parkour variety/difficulty: For the parkour variety it's pretty good, you used unique blocks and jumps and put them in great areas, great to see good detail and effort on the parkour variety, for the difficulty it certainly does match that of an EASY map, nonetheless good luck on your parkour map submission!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey xX_SacredPvp_Xx!
Unfortunately, your map is being REJECTED.
Although your theme is original, your build is adequate. I could not tell your map was a Gymnast when looking at it.
For the build, I would recommend up scaling to make it more clear that your build is a Gymnast.
The parkour is good, as it was well varied and didn't feel repetitive when playing it. It fit the map difficulty of easy and wasn't overly long.

I hope you apply the criticism I've given you and use them to your advantage. Thank you for submitting your map, please submit more maps in the future!

- caseyclosed

Status
Not open for further replies.