JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
You got me so MANY times omg. The trolls are so goofy and as frustrating as they can be I LOVED them. I hope they don’t make you fix the trolls. Honestly I think this map is you to a T. The parkour was so much fun and I was laughing at how many times I realized how stupid I was! This is definitely my FAVORITE map ever. I’m so glad I did the parkour in map maker because it made it easier for me to figure out how to do it. I can’t wait to do this map with my friends and watch get trolled lol +1

JustKyrO

Dedicated Member
MVP+
JustKyrO
JustKyrO
MVP+
Ratings
53 1
My favorite part was definitely the vine room, although the puzzle near the beginning was also very enjoyable. My only thing is you have to have some knowledge about parkour/blocks and knowing what blocks you can make it to from where or you are going to struggle!! I love it lol

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
352 6
Hello Shinx,

I’ll be accepting your map, for the following reasons:

The theme for your map is original, as there have been no maps created with this theme before.

The build for your map is incredible, it is super detailed and resembles the theme that you have chosen in a creative way.

The parkour for your map is good, I’d like to mention the amount of trolls you have added to the map which made it look a bit more difficult than what the actual parkour was. Well done!

Thank you for submitting a map and hope to see more from you in the future... with less trolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.