Hacker/Cheater

So me and my brother's friends where playing factions and this guy came raided us and killed me in 2 hits even tho i had diamond gear with protection II on. Can a staff please talk to me or the others. (users: Stealthymass402, Crazybobzz and AleksiKakka)

Thanks

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
So me and my brother's friends where playing factions and this guy came raided us and killed me in 2 hits even tho i had diamond gear with protection II on. Can a staff please talk to me or the others. (users: Stealthymass402, Crazybobzz and AleksiKakka)

Thanks
Have you tried filing a support ticket and some swords in factions are overpowered so maybe one of those swords killed you.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Do you know their username?

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9

Thanks
Hiya Buddy! Sorry this happened to you. Usually you wouldn’t post this here you should put it on Support ticket report player. I’m glad you reached out for help instead of not warning us ty for this info I will send this to the staff team!
Best of luck
CosmicLunaBunny

IamVexy

ELITE
IamVexy
IamVexy
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Well I'm sorry this happened to you. However in factions some rather OP items do exist.. such as Sharpness 7 Swords and they're extremely powerful. But I'm sure the staff will look into if they have time!