Closed Hacker - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • My username (IGN): Ninkjeboii
  • Hacker
  • Photos of your Parkour are attached to this thread
  • The warp to my plot is /plot visit Ninkjeboii
  • The difficulty is Medium in my opinion. The map has around 70 jumps, but a majority of those jumps are not as hard as they are in the hard maps.
    I have tested this map myself and I would definitely rate it medium.

The number of jumps is 71 including ladder jumps
    Thanks for reading my thread

Yours sincerely,
    Ninkjeboii

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello, I would give this map a -1. This is mostly because pixel art in 2D or 3D forms is no longer accepted. There isn't really a main build, just a lot of different pixel art pieces that make the build look a bit messy.
The main reason pixel art maps are no longer allowed leads into my next point, which is that because the build is very flat. The tedency then is for the map to be mostly ladders on the sides of the build and normal jumps between the pixel art pieces (block to block jumps). While you have included some other types of jumps (vines, water, fences, carpet + fence) they are used only once, or very sparingly. Try to integrate these and other kinds of jumps in more!
Please note that I am just a Mapper and community member who likes to give feedback on map submissions to help aspiring mappers to improve their building skills :) good luck on your submission!

Ratings
Hello, I would give this map a -1. This is mostly because pixel art in 2D or 3D forms is no longer accepted. There isn't really a main build, just a lot of different pixel art pieces that make the build look a bit messy.
The main reason pixel art maps are no longer allowed leads into my next point, which is that because the build is very flat. The tedency then is for the map to be mostly ladders on the sides of the build and normal jumps between the pixel art pieces (block to block jumps). While you have included some other types of jumps (vines, water, fences, carpet + fence) they are used only once, or very sparingly. Try to integrate these and other kinds of jumps in more!
Please note that I am just a Mapper and community member who likes to give feedback on map submissions to help aspiring mappers to improve their building skills :) good luck on your submission!
Thanks for your reply, I will make a new map which has 1 main build with multiple kinds of jumps.
I really appreciate your feedback. I think I will use the same theme, but hopefully I could make a better build. My building is very good, but what I failed on is probably the fact that I must make a parkour of it.

I hope I'll gobsmack you in my next map!

Yours sincerely,
Ninkjeboii

Ratings
I just made a new thread! I hope you'd love it!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ninjkeboii,

I will be closing this submissions as you have removed it.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.