Hackers in KitPvP

Ratings
They are just way too many hackers that its not even fun anymore. Every third player I come across kills me with reach or simmilar hacks. Its not fun and im not making something up, im just saying how it is. And apparently this server has the worst anti cheat or no anti cheat at all because none of those hackers get banned and its frustrating and it doesn't feel like Staff is doing anything. I use hacks against those hackers cuz its not even funny anymore. It just ruins the gamemode. Id like to see an anti cheat that actually does something or staff being more active cuz they all go unpunished.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey there!

First of all, I understand your frustration. I, myself, play a lot on KitPvP, get in touch with tons of hackers every day, and get frustrated after some time. It does seem like the staff aren't doing anything, however, they are trying their hardest. To add, they cannot be online 24/7, as they have other commitments in IRL and sometimes they have to put their focus on that. Also, there's currently a shortage of KitPvP Staff, so if you feel like or want to help out, don't be shy and apply for the position! There definitely is an anti-cheat, it could use some work (or a new one) though, but it certainly does its job, even if it is not as efficient as you may think.

To get to the main point, how can you support KitPvP Staff when there are tons of hackers around? I know it's something you and other players hear all the time, but please use /report and /helpop to report hackers, it gets passed on to KitPvP Staff if they aren't online. Another thing I would suggest is to record the hackers and put the video in #reports on the discord or in a player report on the forums, it makes the life of the KitPvP Staff much easier. These are some tips/suggestions I can give, but I honestly encourage applying for staff.

Sincerely,
Lavendel

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I know it can be frustrating but staff try their best. Using your own hacks might get you banned

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
While I'm not an active player on Kit PvP, I could see how some of the staff MAY feel stressed due to the lack of staff on Kit PvP. Say one mod goes on to deal with stuff on Kit, but then they get spammed by all the angry kit players complaining about hackers and lag. While staff are trained to work under pressure, but staff are still human and everyone has their breaking point. I can see how this could quickly become mentally draining and even hurt their emotional well being if there are players attacking them over "false bans" or other issues. I can assure you the staff are trying to do their best!
I think the best solution is to encourage players to apply for staff, report the hackers, and try to remain patient with the staff.