Hackers !!!

Ratings
1 1
So i have been playing some Kitpvp but i found that the most place on this server
that have hackers is Kitpvp so we cant play Kitpvp like we have played it before
R.I.P us (Kitpvp players)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Fadif.. we are trying our best to deal with them and remove them.. instead of making this thread and complain, you could actually /report <Name> <Reason> and try to help us catching them fast and easier. We got a lot of talented KitPvP Staff, who are willing to help you dealing with them. :D

Ratings
1 1
Fadif.. we are trying our best to deal with them and remove them.. instead of making this thread and complain, you could actually /report <Name> <Reason> and try to help us catching them fast and easier. We got a lot of talented KitPvP Staff, who are willing to help you dealing with them. :D
i tried many times but it didnt work

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Reports, go straight to other staff online, which if they are free will come and check out the situation.

Alternatively, you can do your part and record these hackers and file a player report here on the forums. This will be checked and dealt with in up to 1 to 2 days.

Report a player : http://forums.minevast.com/forums/player-reports/
- For hacking evidence you must supply video evidence which is accessible, could be uploaded to youtube, google drive etc.
- Please also follow the format shown in a thread there.

Best of luck reporting hackers.