Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So... as many of you guys know, our wonderful mod Hallowqueen... IS A SR. MOD NOW!! Currently, there are only four other sr. mods? Shinxray, Aloro, Disillusioning anddd uhm... no that's all of them. wow I can't count... LOL so that means three others. whoopsies! (If I forgot a Sr. Mod, then plz plz plz let me know)

Hallow, it's been less than a year... but in the time I've known you, we've become rlly good friends. I remember the time before u were made staff... you were really welcoming and helpful to all the new players. Since then, you've come a long way. I think we all have... people have come and gone, but you've always been here for the community. Especially for me... I am proud to call you my mom. err at leas... one of my several mothers. *shrug* I had like three or four in season one?

Thank you for all your hard work and kind words. We all love having you around and we hope that you will continue to stick around for years to come.

Last edited:

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
reaLLY? I've been gone about a week but thats COOL congrats hallow :D:D:D:D

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Thank you so much, @Ambiverted Trash! This is really adorable. I’m glad to have met you back in Season one, and am proud to be one of your many, many mothers :p.

Thanks also, @HumanNotPig!! Hope to see you back soon, m’gamer! Olympus just isn’t as weird without ya. <3

K_y_l_e_r_

ELITE
K_Y_L_E_R_
K_Y_L_E_R_
ELITE
Ratings
Congratz Hallow I have talked to you a few times and you are always so nice and friendly! Well deserved!