Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Guys! Its me Miku and I want to say a Bad thing and some Good Things!

Good Things:
-April 24th Is my Birthday. I couldnt Connect that day But I created this thread to say it :3
-I am now 11 years old. I know I said I am 13 years old... But I thought people wont accept me and will be like "Oh this child" So yes.. I joined Minevast when I was 8 years old..
-I am back! I left the community without telling anyone but I decided to come back!

Bad Thing:
-I feel people dont know me anymore. Usually I get a lot of "Hi" when i Join but now I only have one, two and even zero. There are lot of new people I dont know but I hope they are nice to me.

So I just created this thread to say Hi and I hope people remember me and say hi if they dont know me,
Thanks for reading!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, it's nice to see that you're back, Miku! You're always a nice person to talk to, and I hope I get to see you around more often now that you're coming back. Happy belated birthday! Hey, it's good to admit your true age. It helps gain some more respect and trust. Hope to see you around! ;) :) :D

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
T
Well, it's nice to see that you're back, Miku! You're always a nice person to talk to, and I hope I get to see you around more often now that you're coming back. Happy belated birthday! Hey, it's good to admit your true age. It helps gain some more respect and trust. Hope to see you around! ;) :) :D
Thanks Star! That is very nice to hear! Thanks a lot!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Heya Miku c:

I remember you mostly from somewhere last year, when I used to be silent in chat. You were chatting around and people were happy to see you come online! As you know, the community has grown with a ton of new players and don't worry, they are really nice. If not, look at me, I'm a mod now, so you can hit me up! Heheh... Anyways, good to hear that you're back, it's nice to have some OG players on the server.

Hope to see you around!

(And like I said in-game, happy belated birthday!)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Heya Miku c:

I remember you mostly from somewhere last year, when I used to be silent in chat. You were chatting around and people were happy to see you come online! As you know, the community has grown with a ton of new players and don't worry, they are really nice. If not, look at me, I'm a mod now, so you can hit me up! Heheh... Anyways, good to hear that you're back, it's nice to have some OG players on the server.

Hope to see you around!

(And like I said in-game, happy belated birthday!)
Thanks a lot! But next time you see me say hi please D:

Miku!! happy late 11th birthday! I'm happy to have you back!!
Boi Mel I missed you! :D

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Happy belated birthday Miku! I do not believe we have met, but I look forward to meeting you sometime on the server!

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
As I've told you before, happy late birthday!!! I agree, April 24th is the best birthday c;

< 3

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Thanks everyone who replied!
Happy belated birthday Miku! I do not believe we have met, but I look forward to meeting you sometime on the server!
You mix 2 of my many favorite things.
Waffles and Cats...
I love Pusheen tho! She is so cuteeee!
As I've told you before, happy late birthday!!! I agree, April 24th is the best birthday c;

< 3
Disco Thx! I know we allready talked ingame but thx a lot tho!