Accepted Hard Map Submission - Brisk (2)

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have created a Hard map on the Minevast Creative server called Brisk. It has 70 jumps and 4 checkpoints. You can get there with /warp Brisk. This map was created by Happyheart (me).

This is the second map in the Brisk series. (The first being Brisk Medium, the last being Brisk Relinquish Insane) The Insane map is the official and original Brisk, but I ask that you now refer to it as Brisk Relinquish since this map is going to be called Brisk. I don't suppose it really matters since on Brisk Insane the name is not stated. If you wish that I don't steal the original Brisk's name for my map, I can re-name this map.

@ham562, I fixed the jump which you could cheat on, and made some of the harder jumps a little easier. Also, what this map is supposed to be is the original form of the Insane map, Brisk, before it exploded into like 10000 pieces.
Here is a screenshot of Brisk Insane:
2015-07-23_12.26.11.png
My map is the humanoid form that combines these blocks.

Here is a screenshot of my map: (I couldn't upload any other screenshots since the files were too big)
2015-07-22_14.12.04.png

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
This map was deleted off my creative plot, and therefore, cannot be added to PK. If a mod could simplify things by changing the title to Rejected as opposed to Accepted, that would be great.