Rejected Hard Map Submission - The Minevast Cathedral

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
I have made a hard map on the Minevast Creative server. It is called The Minevast Cathedral. It has 33 jumps and one checkpoint. You can get there with /warp MVCathedral.
This map has quite a low jump count and an irregular jump pattern for a hard map. (Roundblock jumps and the single checkpoint count for most of the map's difficulty) It is comparable to the Jungle Trees Hard map.
Here are some screenshots:
2015-11-04_09.23.50.png
2015-11-04_09.23.56.png
2015-11-04_09.24.02.png

Last edited:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips and comments about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a unclear theme. This looks like one of those "Im out of ideas" parkour maps. No, Im not saying that this is
rejected, But Ive seen much better effort and work from you Happyheart. MineVast's designs have gone through many parkour changes, But a cathedral? That seems to be more of a church or angelic theme, Than a MineVast Theme.
Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
No Comment Yet.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some feedback on this course. .
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips and comments about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a unclear theme. This looks like one of those "Im out of ideas" parkour maps. No, Im not saying that this is
rejected, But Ive seen much better effort and work from you Happyheart. MineVast's designs have gone through many parkour changes, But a cathedral? That seems to be more of a church or angelic theme, Than a MineVast Theme.
Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
No Comment Yet.

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some feedback on this course. .
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
Minevast colours are grey and blue, and it has the M, but those are the only reasons I named it after Minevast.
Other than that, I don't have much to say. I mainly made this map to utilize the tree-round jumps. I've been thinking about putting it in a map for a while, so yes, it could be said that I rushed the cathedral part of the map.
On top of that, I didn't know what to call the building other than a cathedral.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Minevast colours are grey and blue, and it has the M, but those are the only reasons I named it after Minevast.
Other than that, I don't have much to say. I mainly made this map to utilize the tree-round jumps. I've been thinking about putting it in a map for a while, so yes, it could be said that I rushed the cathedral part of the map.
On top of that, I didn't know what to call the building other than a cathedral.
I understand, But you can make so much more with the "tree-round jumps". Such as maybe, A Forest Haven or Spiritual Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.