Hard Reset Suggestions

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
As I continue to play on Olympus and a hard reset getting closer and closer, I would like to suggest some things that would retain old players at the same time adding new features!

Suggestions:
Keeping our main pick: When playing Olympus, our pickaxe is everything <3 So I would highly suggest for us to keep 1 pickaxe to the following seasons as a way to set us apart from newer players. This "advantage" should be given to the older players for the amount of time they have put into playing Olympus.
I am pretty sure by doing this, older players would be more excited about having multiple seasons. (We treasure our pickaxe like our baby :D)

More Title for Olympus: I have seen many server-based titles in Skyblock and Creative and I hope Olympus could have some unique ones!

Features:
Spawner Stacking: This has been implemented in Skyblock which greatly increase TPS on the server hence I would highly suggest it be added on the next season!
More Use for /warp free: I was looking forward to going to warp free before getting my 13 rebirths. But after going there, I felt very disappointed there aren't many things to be done there, The Nether is disabled which means there is no way to go to the end dragon which would be a very cool feature to add. (Boss of some sort)

Some minor problems I would like to mention too:
Even though Olympus is not a PG server, it is good to have stricter chat rules and regulations. I have been seeing many toxic players just abusing censorship loopholes and spamming chat because it is not mutable because they changed a few letters in the word.

On the store, /ragequit is said to be unlocked at MVP but it only can be used by MVP+ players

Some of the items and commands that are supposed to work on each rank such as /Speed and MiniMe Pet are not working. Donor Sell multiplier should be able to stack with Hades if not the sell multiplier a donor get is completely useless.

Ability to /disenchant explosive off pickaxe. I have been a victim of miss clicking explosive upgrade and it was torture. A way to remove it be it with more mana or XP would be a great idea!

If you have read through the whole forum, You are a Legend <2
-Spxrklezz(Sparkling)

Last edited:
Ratings
For the chat problem we could have something called local chat so that people 100m away from you would be able to see your chat. Also ! would be used to Scream as in normal chat where everyone can hear you.

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
For the chat problem we could have something called local chat so that people 100m away from you would be able to see your chat. Also ! would be used to Scream as in normal chat where everyone can hear you.
True. But it would be annoying to keep typing "!" in front of all chat. having stricter chat will make players think twice before sending something offensive which would be a easier way

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
I believe as long as your pickaxe is "PROTECTED" It'll go through to the next season (don't take my word for it though, but hopefully this is the case). I agree, there should be more titles/tags on Olympus, like with creative, Skyblock, parkour etc. they have purchasable tags, whereas Olympus only has a select few you can get from rebirths/bundles/crates.

I agree with your "disenchant" suggestion too, I too know how annoying it can be to accidentally purchase an unwanted enchantment. As for the stackable multipliers, I believe this should be fixed too but I'm not sure that it has been reported as an "issue".

However, your first suggestion about the minor issues, this is why there's staff, to deal with anyone trying to bypass the filter, and/or use blacklisted or deeply offensive words. The auto censor is there to help staff out, by blanking out those blacklisted words, but when players attempt to bypass the filter, that's when staff step in.
I have been seeing many toxic players just abusing censorship loopholes and spamming chat because it is not mutable because they changed a few letters in the word.
This is mutable, if found to be a definite bypass, depending on the severity.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I also would like to add the problem with anything bought from the store. Ranks will stay, but everything else bought such as sellwands, infinity chests etc. disappear. I think everyone (this goes for other servers as well) would like to see a way to reclaim previously bought items.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
I also would like to add the problem with anything bought from the store. Ranks will stay, but everything else bought such as sellwands, infinity chests etc. disappear. I think everyone (this goes for other servers as well) would like to see a way to reclaim previously bought items.
As nothing has been mentioned about a reset for Olympus, I'm not sure if this will be added or not. But hopefully there will be a way for players to re-claim store bought items, assuming they can provide accurate proof of their purchase(s).

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
However, your first suggestion about the minor issues, this is why there's staff, to deal with anyone trying to bypass the filter, and/or use blacklisted or deeply offensive words. The auto censor is there to help staff out, by blanking out those blacklisted words, but when players attempt to bypass the filter, that's when staff step in. This is mutable, if found to be a definite bypass, depending on the severity.
Thanks for addressing this and let me understand more <3

Spxrklezz

MVP+
Spxrklezz
Spxrklezz
MVP+
Ratings
47 3
What about having a single chest full of valuable stuff that you would like to take to the reseted olympus?
If you were to look at News and Announcements on the forum and scroll through to find different servers reset, you can see that there are a RESET VAULT where specific items can be brought to the next season!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you were to look at News and Announcements on the forum and scroll through to find different servers reset, you can see that there are a RESET VAULT where specific items can be brought to the next season!
If you could link the thread in a reply, that would be great <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
I don't think this would be a fair comparison, as the level of importance would differ on each server. For example; a pickaxe from Olympus would be useless on Islands.

It's best not to worry too much about the reset for now, a reset hasn't been considered for Olympus just yet, and even before there will be a new season, we'll all be informed and you'll have a full list of items you're able to carry through. For now, don't think too much into the resets :)