Status
Not open for further replies.

jacko103

VIP+
jacko103
jacko103
VIP+
Ratings
Just in case you didn’t know, Hat Kid is the main character from the video game, A Hat in Time.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Hi jacko103 and Ryanmcglum, I am here to give my honest opinions on this map. I think this map deserves a +1 and here's why!

1. The theme: the theme is very original, since we do NOT have any A Hat in Time maps so far, so Good Job on that!

2. The build: the build is very cute and accurate to the original Hat Kid character. It is also quite detailed and captures a lot of happy emotion and actions of Hat Kid herself, so well done!

3. The parkour: the parkour is quite nice, it is varied enough and quite fun to play. Although there is a part that has a little too many ladders, which I think would be changed.

Please keep in mind that I am NOT a formal map judge, I am just here to give my own opinions on the map. Good Luck Jack and Ryan!

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there jack103,
before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, let's get right into your parkour map submission review!

Originality ~ Hey there, firstly from my experience this design is 100% original, your map looks amazing and you certainly, from my perspective did a great job with the theme/design on your parkour map submission, I commend you for the effort on that.

Parkour variety ~ 45 jumps is a fair amount for a medium map, possibly a little more would make it complete, on the difficulty of the parkour section your map certainly does have some decently hard jumps and your parkour does have some nice variety with the jumps which is always good to see!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This map is being put into reviewing. I like the build! It definitely matches the character. I don't know if this will bother you, but I added carpets on the eyes for like a lash line. The parkour is the main issue. It needs to be made so it is easier and more enjoyable. It is quite repetitive and could use more unique jumps and blocks, especially on the section of just ladders. I just need you to fix the parkour. You have 30 days before this is auto rejected. If you fix it correctly, your course will be accepted. It will be rejected otherwise.

Thank you for submitting this map!
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello,

Thank you for making changes! This map is now being accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.