Rejected Haunted House - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
(I DELETED THE MAP BECAUSE I GOT HATE AND PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE IT SO ;-; RIP 2 DAYS OF HARDWORK :cry: )

• Username : xBetaMan (Builder)
  • Map name : Haunted House
  • Photos of your Parkour :
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : /plot home xBetaMan 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) : Hard
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : (Didn't count)

I had a hard time trying to pick which difficulty it would be; but the most likely ones are either Medium or Hard. All jumps are possible. The photos might look confusing to you but there's signs telling you where to go and item frame telling you there are barrier blocks in certain places. I've checked many times and the barrier blocks do not interfere with the legitimate jumps. I really hope my map gets accepted because I've worked hard on this. ALL CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS MUCH NEEDED PLEASE <3

Last edited:
Ratings
Wow! That parkour looks hard! And I'm bad at parkour now. I used to be good...

congrats on first post btw

Ratings
Btw I later changed the difficulty to Hard because I counted the jumps and it was more than 65 so yea :p

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
I do agree with WestKanye that the map is pretty easy and should be changed to a medium. The theme is decent and the build is good but was executed a little poorly. The use of barriers is overwhelming and the parkour is kind of messy because it's mostly floating blocks at the beginning and towards the end too. I'll give this a -0.5

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Closing this submission because I can't found the map/the map got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.