Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, diamond679

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: For your theme, it is a somewhat original idea, there's already a theme that looks quite similar to yours which is called HauntedForest but isn't necessarily a haunted house, it also is somewhat the same as a Champion map but other than that it's somewhat original.

Build: Your build is decent, your build does I guess resemble a haunted house but it's very basic and chunky looking on the exterior unfortunately which ruins the build, you didn't really make the build-out of any interesting blocks and was mainly dark wood. Also, your interior is very bland.

Parkour: Your parkour variety is pretty bad unfortunately and you only seemed to have used a handle of parkour blocks to make your map. This made your submission feel repetitive and wasn't really a joy for me to try out. I suggest in the future using more interesting blocks for your parkour such as minecarts, glass panes, cactus jumps, chest jumps, etc.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.