• Total voters

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Hello everyone, i am writing here today to ask about haunted manor. I am trying to do it in under 9 mins but i have kinda hit a wall. earlier i got 9:04 but i feel like i did that to the full of my ability. Any one got any advice?

Last edited:

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
No sry! I absolutely SUCK at adventure maps, and I can't even do this one! :( I guess my advice is just to keep on trying! :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
That sounds good! I'm good this afternoon after school! :D

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
No sry! I absolutely SUCK at adventure maps, and I can't even do this one! :( I guess my advice is just to keep on trying! :)
I'm the exact same! All I can do is Magical Paradise xD

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Lots of people have speed ran haunted manor and uploaded to Youtube. You can watch how they go through the map and pick up on any tricks they use ;)

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
I have done somewhere around 230 champion maps and all I can say is that if you keep working at it you'll eventually get better times. This applies to any champion map. You'll find ways to shave seconds or even minutes off your time the more you complete it. Anxi also has a good point. Watch those speedruns and try to capitalize on what they're doing.
Good luck!

Redubbed

Forum Expert
VIP+
Redubbed
Redubbed
VIP+
Ratings
116 4
Hey, maybe i could help you do this adventure map as they are so useful. Let me know what you think.
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'd love some help improving at Adventure Maps. I have done all of them once, but they all took me forever to do. I know they're super lucrative in terms of mana/score but they are such big undertakings for me. If you want to meet up some time, I would really appreciate it!

Heringen

MVP
Heringen
Heringen
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Can't help you with manor specifically, but i can tell you how i used to insane times when i was parkour addicted:
1. Complete map ton of times till you can do it with closed eyes(just reflexive).
2. Once you complete step 1, study each jump of map on its own and see if you can take a shortcut even if its 0.5 sec, if you find one then train it til it's easy.
3. Once you have schematic for perfect run, keep trying thousands of times till you make it.
4. As manor is enourmous map make sure to make breaks and keep your chill or you will just get worse.

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I'd love some help improving at Adventure Maps. I have done all of them once, but they all took me forever to do. I know they're super lucrative in terms of mana/score but they are such big undertakings for me. If you want to meet up some time, I would really appreciate it!
I can definitely help, just message me on discord (#squonkz0001)

squonkz

ELITE
Squonkz
Squonkz
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Can't help you with manor specifically, but i can tell you how i used to insane times when i was parkour addicted:
1. Complete map ton of times till you can do it with closed eyes(just reflexive).
2. Once you complete step 1, study each jump of map on its own and see if you can take a shortcut even if its 0.5 sec, if you find one then train it til it's easy.
3. Once you have schematic for perfect run, keep trying thousands of times till you make it.
4. As manor is enourmous map make sure to make breaks and keep your chill or you will just get worse.
Wow thanks, this is so useful :D

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Just tried again today, raged and quit on cp 2 lool

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
9:04 is still a respectable time. Be proud of that one and because it Is so close to sub 9, you just gotta keep trying. 4 seconds is easy to shave off on a map as giant as HM. You will probably have to keep resetting until you get a great run but that's just how it is sometimes.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Its sad someone broke the 3 votes for everything

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I beat it again, but @squonkz didn't tell me to move so it didn't display and I didn't know my time. :( It was sub 35 I think