Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Thanks, but I really don't want to come off rude but please don't spam post. You've posted three threads all in the past hour. While these are great and friendly could you watch the amount and how often you post threads. I want to ask you this so people who make other threads will have be given more time on recent threads and because it is a bit annoying.

Also, I think I should inform you of this to. If you do ever make multiple threads wishing a short period of time make sure they are consistent in size/ words and not just short pointless sentences. I really don't want to come off rude but when you spam post small sentences that are a bit pointless it again takes away from others threads and can get a but annoying.

We know you are jus trying to make this place is but more friendly and fun, and thank you for that, but just watch the spam and how you make your threads.

Sorry didn't want to come off rude but I thought I would inform you of this. Again have a great day!

Thanks, but I really don't want to come off rude but please don't spam post. You've posted three threads all in the past hour. While these are great and friendly could you watch the amount and how often you post threads. I want to ask you this so people who make other threads will have be given more time on recent threads and because it is a bit annoying.

Also, I think I should inform you of this to. If you do ever make multiple threads wishing a short period of time make sure they are consistent in size/ words and not just short pointless sentences. I really don't want to come off rude but when you spam post small sentences that are a bit pointless it again takes away from others threads and can get a but annoying.

We know you are jus trying to make this place is but more friendly and fun, and thank you for that, but just watch the spam and how you make your threads.

Sorry didn't want to come off rude but I thought I would inform you of this. Again have a great day!

Sorry Im new here and kinna board, sorry wont do it again

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74