Having nether portal difficulties.

So I added a nether portal to my base for a more enclosed way to get to the nether without having to claim an area and having to teleport there. Unfortunately, the portal created in the nether Spawned in someone else's territory. I've tried destroying my portal in the overworld and moving it to different spots in my base in order to possibly cause a new portal to be created in the nether, but it always just keeps connecting to the same portal I came out of the first time. What options do I have here to possibly create a portal in my base that spawns in unclaimed nether territory that I can eventually claim?

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
I see the situation you are facing and if you are on, and this is not resolved, I can remove the portal and help you have it relocated. Any further issues pertaining to this just ask.

Ratings
I was about to tell you my boyfriend was having the same problem with our Nether portals when... well, hi babe! I'm applying for a staff position, so hopefully in a few weeks, I'll be able to fix it for us. Fingers crossed!