Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
  • Username: mn6 & UhLiv
  • Map name: Hawkins Lab (This is a Stranger Things inspired theme)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot home mn6 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Insane
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 213 Jumps and 10 Checkpoints
  • Photos of your Parkour: 2018-07-24_21.58.57.png 2018-07-24_21.57.44.png 2018-07-24_21.56.25.png 2018-07-24_21.56.05.png

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Hi jj i see what you're trying to go for.The build is not appeal but the parkour is kinda confusing but still fun. The map is good but may i suggest to make the outline of the lab more interesting so people would play it. overall mine is a -0.5

ChrisATX

ELITE
ChrisATX
ChrisATX
ELITE
Ratings
This is super original and the build is appealing (especially to Stranger Things fans). I like how there is a story unfolding as you go through the parkour. This being an insane makes sense because of the crazy neo jumps that I could NEVER do XD. Overall I give this a +1 and I hope to see this map get accepted!

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Hi jj i see what you're trying to go for.The build is not appeal but the parkour is kinda confusing but still fun. The map is good but may i suggest to make the outline of the lab more interesting so people would play it. overall mine is a -0.5
The lab is supposed to look like that because that's what it looks like in the series.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Welp when i looked at pictures online, It doesnt look like that.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi mn6 and UhLiv,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is pretty original and interesting, the build is meh, because it's pretty plain, but from the pictures of the real building, I can understand why it's so plain. The parkour was pretty nice, slightly repetitive sometimes, but still pretty varied, I've hoever changed some jumps, because the map was too hard, and single iron bars/glass panes are not allowed anymore.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.