Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Originality/design ~ Certainly haven't seen an eggplant map before, good job on the food choice, certainly a healthy vegetable, and the peach, perfect. The design is amazing, definitely can tell 1 of them is eggplant and the latter is a peach, good job!

Parkour variety/difficulty ~ A pretty good length for an EASY map, not too many jumps and certainly not too little. Great job on the parkour variety, good detail in your parkour blocks, and definitely made your parkour map more interesting and an overall joy to play. The parkour jumps certainly wouldn't be bad for new players so I think it's perfect for an EASY map, good job! :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hello Repuloh,
I am happy to tell you that I'll be accepting your map, the reasons are:

The theme for your map is unoriginal, considering we own tons of food maps (Cake, Taco, Carrots, PizzaGuy, Burgers, Bananas, Nutella, Pizza, SummerTreats and so on) there aren't any eggplants with a peach so you should be fine with it.

About your build, it resembles the vegetable and the fruit, and they don't include any special details so there is nothing much to say about it, I'd only mention that I would have included more build to the map to make it look more full, as it looks a bit boring to have only 2 builds for it. (I won't make it such a big point as it is an easy map and it does not need that many builds for the amount of jumps needed, something to consider for next creations)

About the parkour, it fits the difficulty you've chosen and it is really varied, so point on that.
Last but not least, be careful with barriers usage, I found a little skip in your map.

Thanks for submitting a map and hope to see more maps from you in the future!

- fau

Status
Not open for further replies.