Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Sunta, rah and Evan,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hiya Sunta, rah and Evan,

I'll be putting your map into the reviewing stage. This doesn't mean your map has been rejected or accepted yet. There are a couple of aspects that need to be fixed in order for it to be accepted. You have until April 26th to add the needed changes to your map or your map will be automatically rejected.

The THEME is original, we haven't seen a map like this before.

The BUILD is lovely. Its accurate to what you're trying to portray and the detailing on it is lovely.

The PARKOUR is where the issue comes in. While it fits the length of an insane map, it was extremely repetitive and inconsistent. There are some of the jumps that need directions of how to do them or even directions in general to where to go but there are so many neos and pane towers. Please try to use different kinds of jumps to make it more enjoyable. Also some of your barriers are unmarked but it's crucial that they need to be marked to be able to do the parkour efficiently, and maybe change the placement of some of the checkpoints to account for the harder jumps.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and when you have made the needed changes please dm me on discord at anA#8286. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hey Hugo, rah and Evan,

Im happy to tell you your map has been accepted !!

The THEME is original, we don't have any maps like this ^-^.

The BUILD is accurate to what you're trying to portray and is a really detailed structure build. Impressive as heck !

The PARKOUR fit the length and difficulty of an insane map. It was really fun to do with good variation and with all the fixed points, really brings the challenge and is so enjoyable to do.

Thank you so much for the submission ! Can't wait to see more from you and congrats !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.