Not open for further replies.

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Theme 1/5: I don't see how the build fits the theme at all. Even if you had built something related to the underworld or a nightmare, there are already several maps that are themed around the nether and nightmares.

Build 1/5: There is no main build for the parkour to be integrated in. Overall the "builds" in your plot are too spread out and messy. It's overall not appealing.

Parkour 4/5: The jumps mostly fit the expert difficulty. The map is long enough to land in expert. There is a pretty good variety of jumps.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Extreme2014,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is confusing, as mentioned previously, and it is hard to tell what you were trying to go for.
There is
no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of. The structures that are currently there are quite messy because they are so spread apart, so try having only a few structures close together!
The parkour is varied throughout, so good job on that! However, it is quite messy (this ties in with the spread-apart issue.) The length of the map is great for the expert difficulty; however, the difficulty of the jumps is inconsistent. There is also an overwhelming amount of barriers throughout, which is a problem.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.