Hello all! New to Forums, but not so new to the server.

Ratings
Hi guys! I'm SilentlyAudible, but I go by Eli on Survival, Islands and Skyblock. I've clocked over 200 hours on the server, but I'm new to Forums, so I figured I'd say hi. Nice to meet you all. I suppose, in the style of other posts, I'll give a few facts about myself.

I'm 20, attending college online (so I get unreasonably bored and end up Minecrafting frequently). My degree right now might as well be in procrastination, because that's what I'm best at by far, but it's actually in psychology. Yes, my profile picture is actually of me. I have really bright purple hair that I do myself. I'm MVP-ranked on Minecraft, which is pretty fun. I love the different commands. I've been slowly cycling through the various ManaCube servers, mostly playing Islands and Survival, but I've just jumped to Skyblock and am pumped to try out Parkour and Kingdoms.

Otherwise I'm pretty peppy and always up for a chat, so feel free to say hi.

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Welcome to the Forums! You seem very friendly, and I love that hair. :p
Hope we get to meet online some time!

~Hayden Tyler

Ratings
6 1
Hi guys! I'm SilentlyAudible, but I go by Eli on Survival, Islands and Skyblock. I've clocked over 200 hours on the server, but I'm new to Forums, so I figured I'd say hi. Nice to meet you all. I suppose, in the style of other posts, I'll give a few facts about myself.

I'm 20, attending college online (so I get unreasonably bored and end up Minecrafting frequently). My degree right now might as well be in procrastination, because that's what I'm best at by far, but it's actually in psychology. Yes, my profile picture is actually of me. I have really bright purple hair that I do myself. I'm MVP-ranked on Minecraft, which is pretty fun. I love the different commands. I've been slowly cycling through the various ManaCube servers, mostly playing Islands and Survival, but I've just jumped to Skyblock and am pumped to try out Parkour and Kingdoms.

Otherwise I'm pretty peppy and always up for a chat, so feel free to say hi.
I am relatively new to forums myself, so I'd like to say welcome and greet you in a positive way. Btw, good luck with college!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome! Nice to see new players in forums! If you have any question about the forums feel free to ask me! Hope you have fun here!
btw, I love your hair!

Ratings
Thank you very much, all! I did the hair myself. :) It's cool to see that there even is a forum here. I didn't expect that coming into Minecraft Multiplayer. What servers do you guys play most on?

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Thank you very much, all! I did the hair myself. :) It's cool to see that there even is a forum here. I didn't expect that coming into Minecraft Multiplayer. What servers do you guys play most on?
You can usually find me on Parkour or Creative, but lately I've been experimenting with more gamemodes, or at least trying to. :)

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I used to be a creative mod. Now you can find me roaming all servers, especially /event when an event is taking place.

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hey Eli! Welcome to the server, hope you sent your time well here! Maybe I'll see you on skyblock or islands sometime soon. If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around!

Jnitz

Ratings
Welcome to the forums! You seem like a nice and genuine person. If I played more servers that parkour I'd probably know who you are but I don't.