Hello!

Ratings
Hello everyone! I'm CoolTechMC, but you can call me Cool. I just found out about MineVast, and so far am enjoying my time here. So far the server that has got a lot of my attention is Prison. Although I've only been in the community for one day, I've met some really kind people who've helped me get to know about MineVast. It's been a pleasure to be a member of this community, and I'm sure I'll be active in the community in the near future. Hope to see you in the community!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Welcome to the MineVast community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here; we have a lot to offer.

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or anything, then don't be afraid to message myself or another staff member in game / on the forums.

Hope to see you around!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Hello everyone! I'm CoolTechMC, but you can call me Cool. I just found out about MineVast, and so far am enjoying my time here. So far the server that has got a lot of my attention is Prison. Although I've only been in the community for one day, I've met some really kind people who've helped me get to know about MineVast. It's been a pleasure to be a member of this community, and I'm sure I'll be active in the community in the near future. Hope to see you in the community!
Welcome to this AWESOME COMMUNITY!!!
We hope you have a good time and have fun.

Many people on this server are very friendly and helpful, if you have any questions or concerns. You can also ask the staff In Game or On the Forums.

Enjoy :p

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Welcome to MineVast! This is truly the best server out there! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to minevast! I hope you enjoy your time on the server and the forums and make some awesome friends! I hope to see you on prison with no drugs ;)

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Hello!
I just understood some words XD
I cannot read in that color so... Welcome, anyway. :p
Have fun! ;)

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Prison is the best! I have the Z rank! Check out my plots at /plot h Cheech4 and my sell shop at /plot h:2 Cheech4!