Hello.

Ratings
Hello, my name is Serra and I am very new to this server. I am not very good at introductions without a template so I will just list a bunch of jumbled facts about me. I love going to movie theaters, my favorite color is green, my favorite movie is The Martian, my favorite TV show is Supernatural, I live in Washington, I've been playing Minecraft since 2012, and if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask. :)

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your time! :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome to the server. If you have any questions you can contact me in game or on the forums. You will mainly find me on barebones and Kit PvP if you ever have any questions about those servers. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy the server.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the forums and the server! :D I hope you enjoy your time on both and make loads of new friends :) if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other staff :p

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Welcome to the server/forums! Enjoy your stay! If you need any help, just message me. :D

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your time here, and welcome.

Ratings
Hello, my name is Serra and I am very new to this server. I am not very good at introductions without a template so I will just list a bunch of jumbled facts about me. I love going to movie theaters, my favorite color is green, my favorite movie is The Martian, my favorite TV show is Supernatural, I live in Washington, I've been playing Minecraft since 2012, and if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask. :)
Welcome to Minevast!

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
Welcome!

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
Hi!

Welcome to the server & forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay here - There are a bunch of fun game types to play accompanied by a wonderful community.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns then don't be afraid to send myself and/or another staff member a message here on the forums or in game.

Have a nice day!