Hello~

CodyxxPlays

VIP
Codyxxplays
Codyxxplays
VIP
Ratings
Hey guys! I'm Cody, I'm new on the server and seeing that you are all so nice I wanted to introduce myself on the forums as well. I've been playing already for a week and I just can't get bored of this server :)

eNugget

ELITE
eNugget
eNugget
ELITE
Ratings
26 2
Hello Cody, welcome to manacube. It is an entertaining server, most of the times. What do you main here? :)
If you ever need help, just reach out. People are very helpful - a little toxic, but you will get use to it :'D

- eNugget

CodyxxPlays

VIP
Codyxxplays
Codyxxplays
VIP
Ratings
Hello Cody, welcome to manacube. It is an entertaining server, most of the times. What do you main here? :)
If you ever need help, just reach out. People are very helpful - a little toxic, but you will get use to it :'D

- eNugget
Thank you! I mostly play prison on the server but I'm willing to try the other games as well ^^

Ratings
427 8
Thank you! I mostly play prison on the server but I'm willing to try the other games as well ^^
Most, if not all, people on here are extremely helpful and friendly. But there are hours that the server can be considered 'dead'. These hours are like 10pm-6am EST time, when most players are asleep, and the players online are either afk, grinding, or don't speak English. If you need any help at all, the wonderful staff here are always willing to help, and when you can't find help, go to the discord server and type your concerns/questions out in the #help channel!

Welcome to Manacube!
Aysila.

CodyxxPlays

VIP
Codyxxplays
Codyxxplays
VIP
Ratings
Most, if not all, people on here are extremely helpful and friendly. But there are hours that the server can be considered 'dead'. These hours are like 10pm-6am EST time, when most players are asleep, and the players online are either afk, grinding, or don't speak English. If you need any help at all, the wonderful staff here are always willing to help, and when you can't find help, go to the discord server and type your concerns/questions out in the #help channel!

Welcome to Manacube!
Aysila.
Thank you so much for those info ^^ I'm glad there are nice people on the server