-Help Connecting-

cresto630

Donator
Ratings
Dear anyone who knows the answer :

I have tried to connect to the creative server numerous times but it doesn't give me a message or anything, it just sends me back to the hub. I have tried everything I could. I restarted my game, made sure I was on 1.8.1 (which I have played on), and I tried accessing it every way I could, by the portal, the server selector and by doing /creative. I am so stumped on how to return. However, when I do try to join, it tells me I have 1 open submission, so it tells me that I am somehow getting connected, but immediately kicked. I am not banned, am I? It gives me no reason why I can't join, and I can't think of a reason for getting in trouble considering I've done nothing to anyone. Please help! <3

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
1.8 seems to be the best solution. That Has also happened to me once I was on 1.8.1. Try switching to 1.8 and it will probably work now

cresto630

Donator
Ratings
Hm, it didn't seem to work. It doesnt say I am banned either. Can someone please help? Thanks <3

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
Maybe try this, if ur runnin windows, hold windows key + r and type %appdata%. Go to the minecraft folder and to versions. Delete the 1.8 version, then go back in the launcher and use 1.8 as the version. Ive had to do that before

cresto630

Donator
Ratings
I'm on a Mac :/
However, when it initially kicked me, I was using WE in a some survival world that someone tp-ed me to. I don't know if that means anything but I thought it could help.