HELP ME ANYONE!!!!

Soxre

Ratings
I have just completed my 100th vote on the survival server and the chest and god apple took up my inventory slots. This made it so i couldn't receive my key. I have no idea if there is anything that could be done, but I fell this shouldn't have happened.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
im sorry to hear that. For a quicker reply, you could try /helpop on the server or you can wait for a staff member to help you here.

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
You will have to wait for a Moderator or Higher, as Helpers can't spawn items in or anything like that.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Try doing helpop right now, there is most likely a staff member that might be able to help you but I don't know, I'm not online at the moment.​

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
If the inventory is full you cant receive the item back trust me i did Breaker 5 and didnt get my pick i did helpop and purpz denied to give the item back so im sorry for your loss please dont get made i only want to help :(

Soxre

Ratings
I am so sorry to hear that monsoon they should have given you the item... that's a hard thing to do and for them to just deny you is unfair to you.