Help with buggs/errors pls!

Zall4zar

ELITE
Zall4zar
Zall4zar
ELITE
Ratings
Neither sugar cane farming for mana, nor jobs working for me. they just doesnt increase at all, still on lv 1 and claiming my mvp+ is impossible aswell.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Hello, @Zall4zar!

Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to light. For starters, we are aware of the issues with jobs and are hoping they will be resolved shortly! Do you know if farming other items is having the same issue; (farming 50x wheat for example), or does it only seem to be happening when harvesting 50x sugarcane?

As for re-claiming MVP+ are you receiving an error message, or is it just not working for you? I believe a few players have had this issue to my knowledge.

If you are aware of any other issues, I would suggest detailing them in a support ticket (found here). In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience, the staff team are working very hard on reporting and resolving these issues as quickly as possible.

Have a nice day/night!

Zall4zar

ELITE
Zall4zar
Zall4zar
ELITE
Ratings
it says in /reclaim when i hover over it, that i dont have mvp+ rank even tho i do, and about the other crops i gotta try it out first after finishing my scane farm

Zall4zar

ELITE
Zall4zar
Zall4zar
ELITE
Ratings
aight sry for the late response, i tried out and nothing rlly gives me mana except kills on worlds and beeing online for 30min, but jobs and mana drops from crops are totally not working for me

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Hello again!

Thank you for checking this, I'll make sure to report this if it hasn't been already. For jobs however, they have been disabled as per the announcement in the community discord under the #updates channel.

jobs.png

Apologies again for any inconvenience, have a nice day/night!

Zall4zar

ELITE
Zall4zar
Zall4zar
ELITE
Ratings
thx and is the gaining mana thru crops harvesting (manually) bound to jobs aswell somehow?

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
I'm not 100% sure if they are linked, although I doubt they will be. To my knowledge, the issues with receiving mana from harvesting crops seems to be known by the admins, so it will hopefully be resolved shortly!