Help

purable

VIP
bumholesandwhich
bumholesandwhich
VIP
Ratings
Anyone know what it means when I try to claim my monthly vip ancient key reward and it says that " The Required packages for that package have not been met" when I try to add to cart?

What are the requirements that i'm missing? I figured i'd just need to vip rank.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
Hello, @purable.

You do just need the VIP rank, however if you claimed your monthly reward(s) previously, you need to wait exactly 30 days before re-claiming them.

I believe the warning for that incident is different, though. I’d suggest making a support ticket if it’s still not letting you claim your rewards, but before you do just double check you’re spelling your username correctly, as it’s case-sensitive.

If you have already claimed your rewards previously, you can check how long ago you claimed them by typing “/gary”, clicking the keys and then clicking the link which says “see when you last claimed your rewards”.

purable

VIP
bumholesandwhich
bumholesandwhich
VIP
Ratings
Hello, @purable.

You do just need the VIP rank, however if you claimed your monthly reward(s) previously, you need to wait exactly 30 days before re-claiming them.

I believe the warning for that incident is different, though. I’d suggest making a support ticket if it’s still not letting you claim your rewards, but before you do just double check you’re spelling your username correctly, as it’s case-sensitive.

If you have already claimed your rewards previously, you can check how long ago you claimed them by typing “/gary”, clicking the keys and then clicking the link which says “see when you last claimed your rewards”.
Yeah nothing worked, I haven't claimed one before this would be my first time. So I will try writing a support ticket. Thank you!