HELP!!!!

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Okay, so I changed my Minecraft Username from EddieL2003 to KingEdzor. This name change worked on another server but I come to MineVast and I have lost EVERYTHING!! If you can fix this I will tell you everything I had.

xEdzor

MVP+
goyy
goyy
MVP+
Ratings
40 2
Thanks Purpz! Also I don't have a donator rank but if you need I can PM you all the SkyBlock items I had.

Also if I can get someone from creative to help me that would be greatly appreciated.

And I hope I don't seem needy but I would like to have my stuff on parkour.

Last edited:

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
If you have a rank you can go to http://store.minevast.com/category/548334
For your rank back if you had one. Otherwise about other stuff I don't believe things can be resolved, next time give all your stuff to a trusted friend to change your name and then get it back from them once you changed your name. If you have proof of what you had MAYBE an admin or srmod or anyone above may be able to restore your stats from your old in game name. I hope things work out great! I wish you best of luck!

Have a good day.

EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator
Ratings
17 2
I changed my username from KytoKellzo to ramennectarine and I already got back my plots on creative, but I didn't get my island on Skyblock. I also wondered if I could get my sponsor kit back on there since my old username had it.
Thank you
~Ramen

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
When I looked, it says your ign is still EddieL2003 so I cannot change your plots, message me or another higher staff member next time you're on.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I can return the island, but I cannot restore enderchest items, inventory items or Mcmmo. I do need you to be online at the same time to help with the island.