Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey CosmicWaves, ObamaGaming, MattTheCutie, and Babalee,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey CosmicWaves, ObamaGaming, MattTheCutie, and Babalee,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the vacuum Henry, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with something new!
  • Build: The build is the main reason why this map is being rejected. Frankly, we were not impressed with the execution of Henry. For starters, we miss the guy's hose nose! In all seriousness, though, the exterior of the build felt rather plain as it's just a minimally detailed cylinder. We feel as if a little more could be done with the overall shape of the build or something could be added to it to not make it look as simple.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the medium difficulty and pretty enjoyable. The only thing I'd ask you guys to do is to revisit the second CP as it felt rather long. Other than that, well done!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.