Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: Quinmo
Map Name: Hermitcraft
Plot #: 1
Difficulty: Hard
Number of Jumps: 96
2020-04-10_16.21.09.png 2020-04-10_16.21.16.png 2020-04-10_16.21.25.png 2020-04-10_16.21.09.png 2020-04-10_16.21.16.png 2020-04-10_16.21.25.png
The reason I made this map was to portray the popular youtube series, Hermitcraft! In my map, you can parkour through many different hermit heads as you complete the course!
*Note: Some marked barrier walls are put in place to prevent taking shortcuts and cheating.
Thanks!

Attachments

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hey @Quinmo!

While I always enjoy looking at parkour maps I'm gonna give you a -1 for the following reasons:

1. Your theme is semi-unoriginal as there is currently already 132 themed maps based on Minecraft. You can view them on the Parkour List
  2. I feel like not many players would understand that this is to represent "Hermitcraft". In my opinion, I would have added memorable builds to the Youtube series, and not just the skins of popular youtubers.
This is not an official staff post, Just my opinion! Have a good day!

Ratings
Hey @Quinmo!

While I always enjoy looking at parkour maps I'm gonna give you a -1 for the following reasons:

1. Your theme is semi-unoriginal as there is currently already 132 themed maps based on Minecraft. You can view them on the Parkour List
  2. I feel like not many players would understand that this is to represent "Hermitcraft". In my opinion, I would have added memorable builds to the Youtube series, and not just the skins of popular youtubers.
This is not an official staff post, Just my opinion! Have a good day!
Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking of adding some of their previous bases, but this is just an idea. I see that there are a lot of Minecraft related maps, and I acknowledge that my map is semi-unoriginal, but I don't know what I can do to change this. Thanks for the feedback, and have a great day!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Quinmo,

This map is being rejected. The build could have more to it. It is simply minecraft heads, which isn't a very good build in general since it's basically copying down pixel art. The theme is original though, I don't recall any Hermitcraft courses being a thing. The parkour is repetitive and does not fit a hard course. It is quite easy. Overall, the build could have to more it and the parkour could be less repetitive.

Thank you for submitting this map! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.