Hey, Hey, Hey! :D

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Hey, everyone! I've been playing this server since early December 2016 and I figure it's time for me to officially introduce myself. My IGN is AdamP2 but my nickname (both in real life and in-game) is Ellieza. I originally found this server because of Will and Graser. I didn't really expect to love this server as much as I do and in about 2.5 short months I've spent just over 300 hours of my life on here. I spend most of my time on Skyblock but occasionally get on Creative or Survival, so maybe I'll be seeing a lot of you guys around. If you see me and feel like saying "Hi", please do! I'm always open for a "Hello" or any conversation!

Without getting too detailed, here are some IRL facts about me:
  • I turn 19 on March 17th, which is just over a month away.
  • I love writing and listening to music. I also love reading books. I namely read fantasy, but I do have a few really good contemporary fiction & nonfiction books on my bookshelf right now. My favorite author is Cassandra Clare, and if you don't know who she is we can't be friends. She is perfect and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
  • I was on a FIRST Robotics team in high school, which helped me figure out that I love doing all kinds of stuff in web development/design. At some point, I would love to go beyond web dev/des but I think I'll just stick with that right now since that's mostly what I want to do.
  • I love travelling. One of the places I frequent is Canada. I've lived about 30 miles near the border almost my entire life so going to Canada is something I get to do often. I especially love Calgary, Alberta! I feel like it's a very nice, big city and I love the diversity there. It is much different from the small town I live in and I love it.
  • Somehow, with all my trips to Canada, I've never had the chance to try poutine and I'm really disappointed because it actually looks quite good. Maybe someday I'll have the chance to try it. If any Canadians live close to the US/Canadian border, feel free to kidnap me and feed me poutine. I won't at all complain.
That's just some information on me. At the moment I only feel comfortable sharing my age so please don't expect me to hand out any other personal info. My post is starting to get long so I think I'll wrap it up here :)

Last edited:

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
um u said u don't feel comfortable sharing your age but then it says you're turning 19 soon. Anyway, if you need any help etc I am happy to help :)

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
um u said u don't feel comfortable sharing your age but then it says you're turning 19 soon.
? Unless I missed something earlier in my post I could have sworn I said I was only comfortable sharing that much personal information.

At the moment I only feel comfortable sharing my age so please don't expect me to hand out any other personal info.
Sorry if I made any mistakes in my post. I just reread it and I didn't see any, especially regarding my age. Maybe it's just me, sometimes I just don't see things. If someone'll be nice enough to point it out that would be great. Anyways, thank you ShatteredHeart! I'll be sure to keep that in mind! :)

Taishan

Ratings
Hello, AdamP2! I'm mainly on the Parkour server, but I occasionally play Skyblock or Creative. I used to live in a small town in Toronto. Poutine is extremely scrumptious, and have you ever tried Tim Hortons? I absolutely love reading, but I've never heard of Cassandra Clare. I will definitely read one of her books! I hope to see you around :)

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Awesome Intro :p
I do live in Canada (it's cold at the moment, and snowy here in Ontario)
I <3 listening to music, and I do play the piano. I love Classical composers, such as Mozart, Beethoven, Franz Liszt, etc.
(My favorite is Chopin, and I'm working on his nocturnes, and etudes. I just finished playing his Nocturne in E Flat Major: op9, no2.
I'm gonna play his F Minor nocturne next. Op55 no1. Afterwards, his Nocturne in C# Minor, Then his Op25 no1 Etude "Aeolian Harp" And then His op10 no12, "Revolutionary Etude", and then "Black Keys", "Wrong Note" "Butterfly Etude" ,and to finish it off, fantaisie impromptu. )

(Also, I just recently finished Rondo Alla Turca, and Mozart Sonata K.545, mvt 1, Several Clementi Sonatinas, and Fur Elise.
I want to play Beethoven, moonlight sonata, mvt 1, and Mozarts Twinkle star variations next, after playing Chopin)

Anyways, My class also participated in 2016 Lego Robotics "First" competition. Our team had bad attachments, and the programming was flawed on the day of the competition. But.... Our team did win first place on the Presentation section. :p

Also I Like Web Development.
I am fluent in HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript.
It is a fascinating hobby. :D
(I do have a GitHub page below, in my signature)

HTML:
<div>
<article>
<h1><b><u><s><i>Hello World</i></s></u></b></h1>
<p style = "color:#000;>Text</p>
<article>
</div>
I do like Mathematics, but that's off topic for now....

We both share a lot of similar hobbies and interests, and I do want to meet with you in-game too. Cheers :D
(P.S Go to Costco for good Poutines. It is also cheap, XD. Their hotdogs are amazing too )

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
and have you ever tried Tim Hortons?
I have not! I know it's popular in Canada but I've somehow also never tried it.

(My favorite is Chopin, and I'm working on his nocturnes, and etudes. I just finished playing his Nocturne in E Flat Major: op9, no2.
I'm gonna play his F Minor nocturne next. Op55 no1. Afterwards, his Nocturne in C# Minor, Then his Op25 no1 Etude "Aeolian Harp" And then His op10 no12, "Revolutionary Etude", and then "Black Keys", "Wrong Note" "Butterfly Etude" ,and to finish it off, fantaisie impromptu. )

(Also, I just recently finished Rondo Alla Turca, and Mozart Sonata K.545, mvt 1, Several Clementi Sonatinas, and Fur Elise.
I want to play Beethoven, moonlight sonata, mvt 1, and Mozarts Twinkle star variations next, after playing Chopin)
I have no clue what all of that is, but I think it really cool that you're into classical music! I'll occasionally listen to it, but not typically because I'm extremely picky about the kind of music I listen to. I'm also jealous of your proficiency in coding! I never got into coding while I was in high school, but that's what college is for.

2016 Lego Robotics "First" competition
I've never had any experience with FIRST's Lego League. I tried looking into it but I feel like it's a lot more complicated than it needs to be! I participated in FRC, and I loved travelling with my team and going to all the competitions. The middle school in my town has an FLL team, though, and I'm constantly seeing them in the paper for their achievements so if any of them pass onto the high school team, the high school team will be totally set.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I have not! I know it's popular in Canada but I've somehow also never tried it.

I have no clue what all of that is, but I think it really cool that you're into classical music! I'll occasionally listen to it, but not typically because I'm extremely picky about the kind of music I listen to. I'm also jealous of your proficiency in coding! I never got into coding while I was in high school, but that's what college is for.

I've never had any experience with FIRST's Lego League. I tried looking into it but I feel like it's a lot more complicated than it needs to be! I participated in FRC, and I loved travelling with my team and going to all the competitions. The middle school in my town has an FLL team, though, and I'm constantly seeing them in the paper for their achievements so if any of them pass onto the high school team, the high school team will be totally set.
Oh, haha. Sorry if my post is over written. I like to write a lot :)

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Oh, haha. Sorry if my post is over written. I like to write a lot :)

It wasn't at all over written! The more the merrier! I wanted to reply to a good portion of your post but I don't know a whole lot about classical music. Sorry if I made it sound like it was too much or something. Was not at all my intention :)

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server! I love skyblock we'll probably see eachother on alot then. Cassandra Clare is really good author I ageee. I love the city of bones series ❤️ If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the sever!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey! So nice to see you in forums! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of us! I hope you have a good time here <3

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Bro we like exactly the same.
Welcome to the server! Can't wait to see you around. :)