Hey, i'm Jake

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
Welcome Jake, I mostly play on parkour and creative. The only servers I don't play is Survival, Islands and Skyblock.

I hope you enjoy the server as much as I do. If we can play together that would be awesome, this server has really friendly staff. Players are great to talk to, staff is available to talk to you about anything. If you're stuck with commands players will help you. I can help you as much as you need.

More people will comment on this thread welcoming you and so will staff.

Read our server rules here
Read our forum rules here

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hiya Aj,

Welcome to the server and the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and you can message me anytime if you have any questions or issues.

See you around.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Hello! Welcome to the server, hope to see you around sometime!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Welcome to MineVast AJ. I hope you will have a great time here. I am always around Parkour and Survival, if you search someone to talk. If you have a question you can pm me here or ingame always. :D

Best of Luck here!

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Welcome to Minevast Aj !! I know your gonna enjoy your time here !!! The Minevast Community is amazing and so are the staff. (I'll mostly be on island,survival,skyblock or skywars.)) Hope to see you around some time !!! :D And if you see me don't forget to give me a shout !!