Hey MineVast People Are Leaving

Ratings
12 3
Many people donaters and non donaters are leaving the MineVast community. People seen that this would start to happen already. So what I'm trying to imply is that MineVast gets their shit together, brings back some servers that they already had, and bring up servers that they had planned to create. Before more people plan to leave and I'm even one of them.:(:(

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
You're telling MineVast to get their shit together? Their shit has been together for 2 years now.

Upcoming Updates:

• Gary the Golem
  • Olympus Prison
  • The Drop
  • KitPvP Duels
  • Parkour Time Trial Courses
New Website Features:

As an added bonus, i can safely say that most of the players you've seen leave haven't actually left for good. As BIlly said, this is the start of a new school Season.

Ratings
12 3
Or maybe it's because the school season is starting and not many people can be online in the first place.
I know the school season is starting cause I'm in school too. But what I'm trying to say is that we had more in the community when factions was up and it still was the school season. Listen all I'm trying to do is get the server back to what it was when I first joined.... a good server with more people on it.... and now without other options like it had before, this server is going to shit.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442175226][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're telling MineVast to get their shit together? Their shit has been together for 2 years now.

Upcoming Updates:

• Gary the Golem
  • Olympus Prison
  • The Drop
  • KitPvP Duels
  • Parkour Time Trial Courses
New Website Features:

As an added bonus, i can safely say that most of the players you've seen leave haven't actually left for good. As BIlly said, this is the start of a new school Season.
When they add Factions on to that list I will stop calling this a shitty server.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
I know the school season is starting cause I'm in school too. But what I'm trying to say is that we had more in the community when factions was up and it still was the school season. Listen all I'm trying to do is get the server back to what it was when I first joined.... a good server with more people on it.... and now without other options like it had before, this server is going to shit.

When they add Factions on to that list I will stop calling this a shitty server.
Factions was one of the least popular servers on our network. It barely got any players online and we cannot cater to a small minority. It may be wise to not complain about what is evidently not on the network and try out the other options we have.

Also, it takes a long time to set up a new gamemode. Hence why the revamped prison is taking too long.

Ratings
12 3
Factions was one of the least popular servers on our network. It barely got any players online and we cannot cater to a small minority. It may be wise to not complain about what is evidently not on the network and try out the other options we have.

Also, it takes a long time to set up a new gamemode. Hence why the revamped prison is taking too long.
Creative was one of the lowest cause when Factions went down Creatives attendance went up.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1

Creative wasn't one of the lowest. I joined in August 2014 when Factions and Creative were working servers, and you could easily tell the difference between population. You need to realize that factions just wasn't that popular, if you want a server based entirely on factions- go search it up. If you want to call this a shitty server just because it doesn't have factions, then what are you still doing here? What are you accomplishing staying here and mocking the server just based on 1 gamemode?