Hey there!

Ratings
17 5
Hello, guys!

Since I've never done an introduction, I decided to make one because I just joined the server, and would like to make some friends!

My name is Justin Ian Robinson, to be exact. Wearing the age of 16. I'm from England, United Kingdom. If any of you knows how the British school system work, I'm currently in year 11. However, I'm half British, half Dutch. I was born and raised in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. My mum is Dutch and my dad is British.

Like I said, I just joined the server on 20th of April in 2016, and I'm very enjoying it for so far. The players seem nice to each other. Though I've seen some hackers lol. I'll do my best to report them, too. My favourite gamemodes are SkyWars and Creative. So if you ever want me to see in-game and not through forums, feel free to say ''hi''!

This is it for now. If you have more questions about me, feel free to ask! <3

Thank you for reading,

- Justin -

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Hiya Justin,

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member as we are happy to help.
It is very helpful when players report so please continue to do this and feel free to post reports on the forums as well.

I'll look out for you on skywars and creative :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Hey welcome to the minevast community. You can find me on Kitpvp, Skyblock, Creative, and Survival. If you see me say hi :)

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Welcome to the server and the forums! I hope you enjoy your time on the server and make some great friends :)