Hey!

Ratings
Hey peoples of Minevast!

I am AGG and as of now, I am the newest member of the MineVast community!

My goal will to make all players I play with happy and I really want to make their day!

So hopefully we can become friends and see each other in game!

See ya in the game!
-AGG

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the community!

I look forward in seeing you around.

If you have any questions fell free to ask myself or any other member of staff as we are happy to help.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome to Minevast! A Big server with lots of stuff! I play skyblock the most. Any question ask any of us! See ya around! <3 :D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Welcome, you may see me around kitpvp or skyblock, which is where I play mostly feel free to ask me any questions. Hope to see you around the server :)

Last edited:

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
welcome to MineVast! home of the "MineVast" Disease, it has infected millions and driven people insane. might want to get your immune-shot to this disease.. there isn't a cure yet...

I was exaggerating when I said "millions", it's actually thousands o_o

Last edited:

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
welcome to MineVast! home of the "MineVast" Disease, it has infected millions and driven people insane. might want to get your immune-shot to this disease.. there isn't a cure yet...

I was exaggerating when I said "millions", it's actually thousands o_o
Hai Wife.. ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1461083786][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to the community...Hope to see you around in-game...(Please read all of this in a lame voice) I mostly play on Creative &...Survival I guess...sometimes KitPVP (I is not a big fan of za new update -,-)