Hi :D

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
well here i am making a introduction to be honest i have never done one of these on any other forums/server because i didn't think that they'd respect me, well that all changed when i found manacube. so I'm gonna just tell you a bit about myself.

Well my name is Lewis but I kinda like Taco because of my ign (AddATaco)
So Im just going to spoiler a lot of things right now so here i go.
S
I don't like caps (capitals) and I don't know why I only do capitals for "I" tbh my best friend fizly on minecraft partyzone always hated caps too maybe I just got it from her but I dunno.
Im like the weirdest teenage boy, so yes I go to school but this is where it gets weird, I hate sport's, I hate everything about sports and usually 14 year old boys are meant to love sports but I hate them mainly because I find them boring "oh great they scored a goal" so at school instead of P.E at school I sneak away and rehearse drama and stuff, Sorry if you reading this Mr Johanson ;P
well I'm usually playing Parkour or Kitpvp or creative :p

I think I've told you a bit more than i should have. create a conversation with me if you want to find more out about me. Have a good day/night whenever your reading this. Ok Cya

JustJaymee

Donator
Ratings
49 1
It's very nice to meet you! I hope you're enjoying this server and if you see me around feel free to say hello! :D
You can find me anywhere basically apart from KitPVP and Survival, those games I haven't played too much! :)

Lewie

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
199 11
It's very nice to meet you! I hope you're enjoying this server and if you see me around feel free to say hello! :D
You can find me anywhere basically apart from KitPVP and Survival, those games I haven't played too much! :)
Thanks I hope to see you on the server soon.

Also I saw your application I loved it good luck!