hi everyone

Parkour build pro

Ratings
10 67
so i wanna make a parkour does anyone have any tips or wanna do a collab i believe this is the right spot cuz im taalkin bout makin a map submission so yea i might do a rainbow map or the planets lemme know ty

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
We already have a few rainbow maps, Not quite sure on the planets but Maybe try like upcoming Games, Shows, Movies? Hope this helped!
And I dont think you posted this in the right place because this is where you submit a map... You are currently not submitting one.

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
I was thinking of building the ship from futurama.That seemed pretty cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1447881601][/DOUBLEPOST]dinosaurs?

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
Why don't you come up with your own idea instead of being lazy and asking other people
[DOUBLEPOST=1447881763][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm done here ...checking facebook

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
im not being lazy i want to know what the people want to parkour on but i just dont wanna do a spaceship thats all no need to be offended
As @PresidentPanda said, maybe do an upcoming Video game, Movie, or Show theme, or do some research into something you want to do, example planets, see if anyone has done it. If not, great! Go for it! If they have, you can still make one, and it will still have a chance of being accepted. Got any characters you like, favorite show? Make them into a parkour! Just do what you enjoy! :D

Lamont

Dedicated Member
Ratings
33 2
Then make a pro parkour bro instead of pissing us off and acting like a jerk not even caring about our parkour ideas use the brain your mama gave ya pls ☺

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
its my thread you dont' have to talk in it
Parkour build. I don't get this, for a very common reason. You ask for ideas, we give them, you don't want them anymore, and then you request them again.

And @Sans thanks for the parkour idea of a brain xD

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
fine ill do a brain parkour thanks sans
That was sarcasm. The whole point in me stating that was to use your own brain and make your own parkour. We aren't here to give ideas, We're here to review yours.

You ask for ideas, we give them, you don't want them anymore, and then you request them again.

If you dont like our ideas, Stop asking. Its quite annoying to get hate on an idea you practically begged for. ;)

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
That was sarcasm. The whole point in me stating that was to use your own brain and make your own parkour. We aren't here to give ideas, We're here to review yours.

You ask for ideas, we give them, you don't want them anymore, and then you request them again.

If you dont like our ideas, Stop asking. Its quite annoying to get hate on an idea you practically begged for. ;)
The purple is exactly what I said :p