Hi! I'm Katie!

KatieThe_Queen

PATRON
KatieThe_Queen
KatieThe_Queen
Patron
Ratings
Heyyy everyone. I just wanted to put an introduction out as a lot of the mana players don't know me. My ign is KatieThe_queen but I was formerly known as Rarecandyminer, a former fire skyblock staff from mv. I just started playing again a few weeks ago, and I'm currently maining survival. I'll be 21 in December, and I'm attending university for Literature in hopes to getting a teaching degree! Its super fun getting to know all of the players around here again, and I'm happy to be back on mana playing! Hope to see you all around!<3

kwitties

ELITE
yuumiies
yuumiies
ELITE
Ratings
Heyyy everyone. I just wanted to put an introduction out as a lot of the mana players don't know me. My ign is KatieThe_queen but I was formerly known as Rarecandyminer, a former fire skyblock staff from mv. I just started playing again a few weeks ago, and I'm currently maining survival. I'll be 21 in December, and I'm attending university for Literature in hopes to getting a teaching degree! Its super fun getting to know all of the players around here again, and I'm happy to be back on mana playing! Hope to see you all around!<3
hi! i've seen you a few times in skyblock, nice to meet you!

Ester070

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Ester070
Ester070
ELITE
Ratings
61 10
Wb katie!! happy to have you back in the community

Kade_34

SrMod | Helper Management
Senior Mod