lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
so basically, i'm going to be building a team and we are going to form a hitman business. you pay me to get kills on people and I won't stop trying until I kill them. If i dont end up killing them in the end i will pay the money back. the higher the killstreak the person has, the better they are, and the more known they are will alter prices. obviously more known people with higher killstreaks will cost a LOT of money but if you want these people dead then you want these people dead it's as simple as that.

you pay first or they dont die, simple as that. i dont go first, i dont get scammed. you might not believe me but i will be building rep through smaller kills if you guys dont believe me. i will tell you flat out if i dont wanna kill the person and i wont take your money.

message me on discord if you want anyone killed at lybby#5051 . will be building up my team immediately. if you are close friends with me and want in on the team msg on disc, i will split the pay with you. <3

vouches appreciated

https://prnt.sc/uv67tl https://prnt.sc/uv6aa8 the hitmen strike already

Last edited:

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Love the idea, only problem is you will need players who can actually catch us!

XxHandOfGodxX

ELITE
XxHandOfGodxX
XxHandOfGodxX
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
Dying in full op with a punch 3 bow to an Iron named Elytruh isn't what i want to hear about when hiring a hitman. like i said good luck! interesting idea but im curious what your team members will be and how they will oppose us.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Dying in full op with a punch 3 bow to an Iron named Elytruh isn't what i want to hear about when hiring a hitman. like i said good luck! interesting idea but im curious what your team members will be and how they will oppose us.
first of all. he wasnt in iron. second of all, i didnt die to him, he just got my loot. idk why u talk shit to me when i am literally one of the main reasons u got unbanned and u are in my discord all the time. as i said, i will need to build rep but that is the first time i died in a gset in the last 7 months :D. thanks for your opinion though!

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Agreed Hand! Wonder how they will be able to take us on in a game of manhunt when they time and time again are unable to win teamfights no matter the number advantage! Best of luck though guys!

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
first of all. he wasnt in iron. second of all, i didnt die to him, he just got my loot. idk why u talk shit to me when i am literally one of the main reasons u got unbanned and u are in my discord all the time. as i said, i will need to build rep but that is the first time i died in a gset in the last 7 months :D. thanks for your opinion though!
Although that is the first time youve died in a while, it is also one of the first times you dropped down since we arrived! Congrats btw on that 7 month streak sorry it was ended, what a shame!

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Agreed Hand! Wonder how they will be able to take us on in a game of manhunt when they time and time again are unable to win teamfights no matter the number advantage! Best of luck though guys!
name one time you have beaten me and my friends in a teamfight, (with me playing.) i drop all the time and never die. also, i won the fight where i died, happened to get unlucky to my own teamate

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
Ive killed zTal, Noddinq, Endeves, Zeneside, Explorerr, nTc, Kindful, nStrafe, Espese, wardone, Bacca, B0420, B900. Those are just a few players that join you in teamfights against that I have personally killed, and my team has also killed!

Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
Ive killed zTal, Noddinq, Endeves, Zeneside, Explorerr, nTc, Kindful, nStrafe, Espese, wardone, Bacca, B0420, B900. Those are just a few players that join you in teamfights against that I have personally killed, and my team has also killed!
Hey has never team fought with explorerr, kindful, nstrafe , wardone, b0420, b900 ntc, espese hasnt touched the server since he got banned for trolling staff, and ztal and noddinq were void kills

Xulon

ELITE
Xulon
Xulon
ELITE
Ratings
18 4
zTal was not a void kill, Noddinq quickied in jungle teamfight, Espese came on almost a month ago and dropped, and noddinq and zTal both fought with b900 nstrafe etc several times this week!

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
and i have killed many of ur members and friends who i dont know they are too much of randoms i dont remember who they are. hey logged on for 1 teamfight and u urself might not have been on but we won. please dont say anything

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
zTal was not a void kill, Noddinq quickied in jungle teamfight, Espese came on almost a month ago and dropped, and noddinq and zTal both fought with b900 nstrafe etc several times this week!
yes but with my roster specifically and my leading we will have very minimal deaths